Unofficial FC4.2 released

Hans Kristian Rosbach hk at isphuset.no
Thu Nov 10 15:18:46 UTC 2005

Following the popular Unofficial FC4.1 release in September,
I have received a lot of feedback. Almost all of it positive.

This is why I decided to proceed with the project, and release
FC4.2 with the currently available Official Fedora updates.

This time I have made images for both i386 and x86_64.
Both released as 5 cd iso images, only available via bittorrent.

Download site: http://fedora.isphuset.no

Feedback appreciated!
Please don't bug Fedora developers with FC4.1 specific bugs.

PS: Have not had time to do test-installs of these yet, ymmw.

-HK