To upgrade, or not to upgrade? Fc3 to FC4

L. Paul Andralouis pandralouis at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 09:55:48 UTC 2005

Hi Kahn:

     It seems like most of the things that made me
regret updating this Notebook PC to FC4 have been
fixed.  I am still holding out on a desktop, but I
would upgrade it if something came through that I felt
I needed that wouldn't run on FC3.

     FYI the menu system under Gnome on FC4 is very
slow, whereas the KDE one is working fine.  I suggest
using KDE.

     I do not do allot of development work, but the
few things that I have compiled under FC4 are working
fine.

               Best Regards,
               L. Paul Andralouis