OT: Mac FS question (URGENT)

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:45:03 UTC 2005

Sorry, I know this is off way topic but I am hope (praying) some one on this
list knows Mac OS X.

I was given a Mac server running OS X to administor. I was asked to
expand a file sytem on it. I was able to expand the RAID however I can
not find any docuementation on how to expand the file system. I need
help ASAP as they want it done today - ARG! I have googled on many
different things (expand file system, expendfs, grow file system, ...)
and none have lead to what I needed.

They let go the only Mac Admin we had, again ARG!

Some one please help!
 Thank you in advance,
Jamie Bohr