FC4 yum: no mirrors with "failovermethod=priority"

Jonathan Rawle gmane at jonathanrawle.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 19:10:34 UTC 2005

Christoph Wickert wrote:

> You can append ".us.east" or "us.west" to the mirrorlist statement. For
> a complete list of mirrorlists go to
> http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/

Thanks for that, I didn't realise there were different regiional mirror
lists (I had assumed the different lists were something to do with
languages, but thinking about it that doesn't make any sense...)

Unfortunately, though, the updates-released-fc4.uk list only contains one
mirror, whereas I have three on my list. I'd still like the
baseurl/failovermethod method to work correctly if possible.

Jonathan

--
http://jonathan.rawle.org/