Off Topic Sorry about he off topic

Thomas W. Cranston cranston_tom at asapchoice.com
Mon Nov 14 01:15:18 UTC 2005

akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:

>On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 10:05:19PM +1000, Michael Wright wrote:
>

>>Hi all
>>
>>Thinking about getting into web design grapic's is there any body on the list that use apple computers all mac computerscan you tell what the graphic card like on these systems...
>>
>>Mick Wright
>>

>You are right you are off topic. Why don;t you try an apple users list?

Hi

I can't tell you any explicit info about the graphics cards, but in
general, Macs are usually very high quality. They are preferred by
artists and graphics people. I have pulled many a PC from trash cans for
parts, but I have never found a Mac in the trash.

One thing to consider about web page design is that you need to tailor
your page so it looks good on most computers, not just the best.

Tom