online code browsing similar to opensolaris

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 05:40:29 UTC 2005

Nikhil wrote:

> Hello Friends
>

> Is there any place wherein I can browse the code online similar to
> cvs.opensolaris.org <http://cvs.opensolaris.org>.. Its just good and
> enlightens one (like me) when I browse through code and it makes a lot
> easier when you are looking for some bugs and fixed..
>
> Please suggest ..how about having one if there is nothing yet of such
> kind for Linux..
>
> RedHat - Are you listening ?

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com and the several cvs commits lists should
serve the purpose. For future If you want to notify the appropriate
maintainers for feature requests, then file a RFE in
http://bugzilla.redhat.com which has fedora websites as a component. If
it requires discussion, post to the fedora-websites-list.

regards
Rahul