ssh and vi question

Michael Beattie mtbeedee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:07:13 UTC 2005

I just installed FC4 (minimal install) and I went to do some of the
things that I do when I just install a new machine.  I copy over my
id_rsa.pub so that I can ssh to it without a password.  For some
reason though it always asks me for a password.  I have tried changing
the sshd_config but I just cant get it to work.  What is it that I
need to change in this config to make it work?  What am I missing?

Also, when doing this I noticed that vi syntax highlighting wasnt
working.  I checked my $TERM and set it to xterm-color.  Also, there's
no vim package... there's like vim-common and vim-enhanced and stuff.
Which one is it that I need to install to get syntax highlighting to
work?

Thanks