LDAP SSL Problems (was: service script (/etc/init.d/ldap))

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Nov 15 01:15:56 UTC 2005

Yea... sorry... I was trying to solve my problem with ldap
and it was getting a bit frustrating - so I lost it somewhere
when my fingers starting running away from me :-)

Your certificate creation method did not work.  I saw that I
had to change the openssl.cnf path and I did get the two
files: ldap.csr and ldap.key but missing is ca.certs and
ca.key.

Dan