yum install madwifi problem

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 17:24:18 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 9:41 am, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> On Monday 14 November 2005 10:52 pm, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> > yum install kernel-module-madwifi-`uname -r`
>
> Excelent, thanks.  Did that followed by
>
> yum install madwifi
>
> and both installed without a hitch.  NOw to go through the howtos on
> configuring it so it actually works.
>
> Gary

Hi folks

Asuming I fix the h/w problems in my other fix, can anyone point me to a
HOWTO to enable me to configure my Linux in a similar way to my XP,
i.e. specify a number of different AP/configs and have it choose
whichever is in range.

I've looked but the only howto's I've found relate to getting th card
itself working, and not the IP layer.

Thanks

Gary
--