updates: how to receive warnings on new updates ?

joao.miguel.ferreira.19740720 at portugalmail.pt joao.miguel.ferreira.19740720 at portugalmail.pt
Wed Nov 16 14:47:27 UTC 2005

Hello all at Fedora,

I'd like to know if there is a simple way to receive notifications (e-mail)
about updated packeges that are released.

I'm the administrator of some Fedora servers and I would like to keep them
updated but I prefer not to have automatic updates. So I need to be informed of
updates released so that I can have my servers ok.

Can I receive e-mails ?  Is it possible to configure up2date to check for
updates and send me e-mail ? any ideas ?

Thanks
jmf