uol.com.br is now banned from this list

kwhiskers kwhiskers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:13:07 UTC 2005

I lack linguistic understanding of anything but
English (and I suppose the Brits would have an argument about my
knowledge of that language too) but looking at
www.uol.com.br<http://www.uol.com.br/>makes me
think that they are a relatively sizable ISP in Brazil and offer this
type of anti-spam as a feature to their customers (regardless of how you
and I judge the concept to be flawed)

--
I think it's a spammer, pure and simple, but using some unique methods.
A sizable Brazillian ISP with a stringent anti-spam feature called