how to config a monitor plugged to a laptop ?

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 22:44:02 UTC 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 3:46 pm, hicham wrote:
> On 11/17/05, hicham <hichamlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> > hello
> > is there an easy way to config a sony monitor plugged to HP laptop,
> > and switch between the lcd and the monitor screens ?
> >

> > thanks
> > hicham
>
> no idea on how to ?
The monitor on a laptop is limited and likewise the "video card".
Usually the only option is to use the settings available for the laptop
screen.
As far as the process for using the monitor only that will depend on the model
and brand laptop you have.
Beyond that the only action I ever needed to take was to plug the monitor into
the laptop.