uol.com.br is now banned from this list

gb spam gbofspam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:38:31 UTC 2005

> ---
> I suppose someone can ask google/gmail or whomever why they don't bounce
> it as spam but you'll never get a definitive answer because it doesn't
> meet the general application of spam control.
> ---

Would gmail know that its a response to an email I've already sent?
It puts it in the same conversation, so it must think it is, and
therefor its presumably not unsolicited, even if it is unwanted?

Sadly, whilst gmail gives the option of marking mail as spam, it only
does it for the first email in a conversation, so the user can't even
train it (assuming that gmail can be trained.)