Anyone else getting SPAM from "ttpia.com"?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 18 01:25:25 UTC 2005

ptfedora3 at majordomo.thedacare.org wrote:

> I am up to throwaway email address number three for this very reason.
> Soon after posting I start receiving these emails on the throwaway
> address.

I subscribe to some lists, including this one, in this manner:

Subscribe using an address, but never post from it.  I'll receive list
mail at that address, and only the list owner knows my details (i.e. it
isn't seen by any spammer).

Subscribe a second time from another address, and set the subscription
not to send me any mail.  I'll post to the list from this address.

It keeps my real address free of spam.  It lets me post.  It's fairly
easy to do.  It doesn't involve any anti-spam filtering on my part.
And if my posting subscription address gets blocked because the host is
bad, I'll still receive mail, and can easily subscribe with a new
posting address.

I read messages from the public lists.