monitoring ppp0 with mrtg

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 15:20:33 UTC 2005

Flores,

Many thanks to you and all for reading and helping. This just worked,
you are genius man. For imidiate requirement solved I'll love to
understand the basic configuration systax of cfg further, thats what
was actually missing else as I also tried simillar target scripts
already.

I'll be gald if you can share some insight on the cfg syntax.

Cheers,
Kevin