Installing HP 4255 Printer

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:41:26 UTC 2005

On 11/19/05, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> was this an upgrade from earlier RHL/Fedora?
>
> permissive mode basically means that it audits but stops nothing. I
> presume that you would have to change it from permissive to enforcing to
> get the other options
>
> Craig

No, I always fresh install. But I did not enable enforcing, as I
wanted to learn to use SELinux but not trip over it. What you say
sounds reasonable. I'll change it to enforcing and see if that
presents me with the options. I'll see if that breaks anything else on
my system, of course!

Thank you for that insight.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/biography/182/estefan_gloria.php
Estefan, Gloria Song Lyrics and Biography