Installation problem with Fedora core 4 in X86-64

jayant kumar jay_kumar_21 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 06:31:08 UTC 2005

Hi,
    I am trying to install Fedora core 4 on my HP machine. The configuration is following
  Pentium 4 3.06 EM64T, 256 RAM and 80GB HDD.
  I downloaded DVD image  FC4-x86_64-DVD.iso  for installing. I already have Xp runing on my system.
  During boot up process I get the option to choose the installation process. I tried direct ENTER to use graphical mode and also linux text mode. For both the option I get the same error
  RAMDISK: Could not find valid ram disk starting at address 0..
  And then kernel panic and some kind of dump. Please can anybody help me what can be the problem.

  Thanks and Regards
  Jayant