mount mp3 player

THUFIR HAWAT hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:54:23 UTC 2005

I'm running FC4 and am trying to read and write to a flash based USB
mp3 player, an RCA Lyra.

It mounts as:
Thomson Lyra_MPCF2261_US:RCA_LYRA

in gnome nautilus when I plug the USB cable into the player.  I then
right-click on the folder, mount and open.  There are many songs
loaded onto it, but I'm not seeing them.  I'm able to copy/paste/move
files onto the mp3 player but am only seeing those files written under
linux.  Existing mp3 files, put there by windows, are invisible.

The model:  RD1028A (RCA Lyra)

I found, on google: