FC4 compatability with Intel Dual Core Processors

Steven Stromer filter at stevenstromer.com
Mon Nov 21 19:35:30 UTC 2005

Has anyone any experience with installation of FC4 over an Intel dual
core processor, as offered in the Dell PowerEdge 830? I understand that
Red Hat has added support for Intel dual core processors in RH
Enterprise 4, but there seems to be no documentation for Fedora. More
that just the kernel experience, are there any known problems with any
LAMP components in this proposed environ that I should be considering?

Thanks for any advice!

Steven Stromer