Subject: Re: Alsa Sound Problem.

spmirowski spmirowski at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 25 03:29:33 UTC 2005

    hi Gilboa,
    i have to use FC1 cos it is mandatory for a course i am taking this
    semester.
    actually i dont use FC1 a lot unless a homework or a project given. but
    hearing no sound when FC1 starts or shuts down make me sick :p
    and also cant watch any video or listen to any music when using FC1:(
    thats why struggling to fix this problem.

If you can open any sound panel, control, try to access your DAC.
I think FC3 and 4 have the DAC muted by default which affects my
laptop and many others.

Stephen