vulnerability of Linux

Joao Paulo Pires 198mdk at oninet.pt
Fri Nov 25 14:48:56 UTC 2005

"Linux may not be as vulnerable as Windows, but if you think Linux viruses don't exist, you'd better think again. Virus writers have any number of possibilities"

I have just read this sentence and I'm concerned because I have only firewall(from router a from FC4) working on FC4. Could you explain to me wich actions I should take? Note: I have Toshiba laptop, FC4, Gnome and Thunderbird. The only programs I know are Clamav and Spamassassin. Is it enough? Although I know FC4 has SELinux. Best regards, Joao.