(no subject)

Jacobs@Riverglades.co.za Jacobs at riverglades.co.za
Sat Nov 26 16:11:33 UTC 2005

Good day,

I have fedora core 4 and I don't really understand how to install my
wireless internet connection as FC4 does not recognize it by default. I
have downloaded wlan as they said that they support my wireless usb
device but I feel uncomfortable with the installation, they also need me
to connect to the internet with the installation and I can't due to the
wireless card not working. Please advise on if this card can work and if
so how do I go about it. I am pretty new to linux also so please keep
that in mind.

Card : Senao sl-2511ub4 mercury usb wireless card.  802.11b
OS : 	- Fedora core 4 installed with "everything " option.
	- Windows xp professional
GUI : Prefer KDE above GNOME.

ThanX
Johan