Maybe OT, but about dual-booting

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 08:56:37 UTC 2005

Jonathan Gold wrote:
> I am wondering how do I go about dual-booting if I want the two OSes
> to be on two different drives. One drive is Windows XPro, the other
> will be this Fedora linux. Can I have them on two separate harddrives
> and still have a way of choosing at bootup which one to open?

No problem. It's conceptually the same as dual-booting on one hard
drive.

Set the XP disk as the primary disk, install XP to it, then install
Fedora to the secondary disk. It should Just Work.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Anonymous:          What do you think of Stainer's
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |                     "Crucifixion"?