hijack audio

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 23:58:17 UTC 2005

On Sunday 27 November 2005 23:42, Claude Jones wrote:
> If anyone is familiar with the Mac program, Hijack, I'm looking for a Linux
> equivalent. It's little utility that allows you to capture audio streams.
> Anyone know of such? I'm googling, but so far have come up with nothing.

One that I have used is Kaffeine a frontend for Xine, it allows you to Record
streams which I have done many times, Video and streaming Audio, perhaps this
maybe what you are looking for.
I am sure there must be others out there as well.

HTH

Colin
--
Fedora Core 4, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.15-rc2-ck2
KDE-Redhat-3.5.0-0.2.fc4.kde