Logwatch problem

Franck Y franck110 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:19:55 UTC 2005

Fellows,

I have a problem witch logwatch in fact between logwatch and sendmail.

I d like to kno to whom every email had been sent. In first ! And i
want to see what is the subject and the body of the message !

How can i do this ?
I use detail level 10 for sendmail.conf

Here is my logwatch log regarding sendmail
I m worried about this
    Cipher: DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA Bits: 256/256: 2 Time(s)
Thank  you

Franck

 Using Detail Level = 10 from conf/services/sendmail.conf
 See file conf/services/sendmail.conf on how to customize output.

 STATISTICS:
 -----------

 Bytes Transferred:      11633
 Messages Processed:     4
 Addressed Recipients:   4

 Message recipients per delivery agent:
 Name          # Rcpts
 relay               2
 ---------------------
 TOTAL:              2
 in addition to      2 relay
      submission(s) from MSP

 Message Size Distribution:
 Range          # Msgs       KBytes
 0 - 10k             4           11
 TOTAL               4           11
 Avg. Size                        2

 STARTTLS used the following encryption mechanisms
    Cipher: DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA Bits: 256/256: 2 Time(s)

 SMTP SESSION, MESSAGE, OR RECIPIENT ERRORS

 ... no SMTP Session, Message, or Recipient Errors found.

--
Franck