Installation problems with Fedora Core 4

Anthony Tse me_tsh at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:20:54 UTC 2005

l have got the problems when l install the fedora core 4

when l press enter in the install main menu, it will then go to choose the
language and the keyboard type which is fine. After that, l will receive the
message asking me "what type of media contains the packages to be
installed?". There are 4 options to choose from:

Local CDROM
Hard Drive
NFS image
FTP
HTTP

However, my image is burn into DVD and the original image checksum is
correct. So l think all the packages is within the DVD and it should be
automatically detected. How to solve the problems as state in the warning
message?