PostgreSQL

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Mon Oct 10 23:03:08 UTC 2005

There is a decent tool called PGAdmin III that would solve most of your
woes. Secondly you can always join the PostgreSQL list and seek help
there for authentication methods, although I found no problems setting
it up.

PG has a decent ODBC driver as well, its quite easy to use. I have used
it before and it was fairly easy to setup, and get apps talking to it.

You may want to check out http://www.postgresql.org for more details.

ASD.

--
Aly Dharshi