Need Help with Squirrelmail

Marcio A. Regalado zkyzlayer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:11:54 UTC 2005

Hello everybody

I'm trying to get a mail server running and I'm following the directions
postend on qmailrocks.org everything has gone right 'till I get to the
13th step "Installing Squirrelmail", it installs right and have no
errors during installation nor configuration but when I try to log in to
any of the mail accounts created I get the following error:

Error connecting to IMAP server: publimotion.com.mx.
110 : Connection timed out

publimotion.com.mx is the name of my server it is aliased from
mail.publimotion.com.mx

Can you guys please point me in the right direction?