Server Dedicated to Fedora Community

Ryno Burger ryno at devro-enterprises.com
Thu Sep 1 10:03:42 UTC 2005

Hello Fedora list members,

I would like to take the opportunity to provide something back to the
community and want to ask you as Fedora List Member to help me provide that
something...

Over the years I have been involved with Linux and Software Development I
gained so much knowledge and would like to give something in return.

I have a spare server that I would like to dedicate to the community and for
the community ONLY!

I am looking for any suggestions from you the community as what kind of free
services you guys would like to have or would like to do with it.

Any suggestion will be welcome, especially suggestions related to Linux and
Open Source Programming / Development.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you for you time.

Kind Regards,