Official hibernate/sleep package for FC4 ?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 3 09:25:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

Are they any official packages for FC4 that provide hibernate/sleep support ?
I have my own script which I run to suspend to memory, and until recently
worked fine. It does things like remove problematic modules, shutdown
networkmanager etc. and then restart/reinsert them when woken up.

Unfortunately, things seem unstable with the last bunch of updates - sometimes
the network fail to restart and once my keyboard was not working ! I have had
to each time do a hard reset as well to shutdown which is unpleasant, so I
was wondering if there were any packages in the FC4 repos which provide
support for this, so I don't have to maintain my own scripts. I guess its
hardware dependant - but something which covers the most usual gotchas would
be nice if available.

cheers Chris