what java RPM?

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Sat Sep 3 21:19:45 UTC 2005

Hi,
I need to install Java on my FC4. I dont want to install it outside of
any yum or at least RPM packaging.
I know the sun website provides some rpm.
What about it? it's just for college/studies use, nothing really
serious.

What about Jikes, Blackdown,... what do you use?

Most of the people arroud me use the sun java. I would like to have a
pretty similar way of byte compiling (just javac), so that I can follow
the teaching. Dont want something exotic... :-)

Thank you.

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: