Print jobs not printing thru cups

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Mon Sep 5 15:39:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 23:06 +0800, Michael Lai wrote:
> akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:
>
> >Can you print to the HP Laserjet 1300 from the FC machine?
> >

> Sorry, I realized I didn't answer all your questions.  Yes, I can
> successfully print to the printers from the local FC machine using the
> system-config-printer->Test Printer function.

This does not sound like a printer error since the local FC box where
they are connected can use them.  It sounds more like a connection
error, possibly samba related.

Can the windows boxes remove the printers then re-add them by browsing
for them?

Have you tried using IPP to connect instead of samba?