Streaming MMS Server

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 16:04:52 UTC 2005

then robin... wouldn't that cause you to hate your network admin, who's
decided to block the particular port(s) that mms uses... although if i
recall, mms uses tcp/udp/http depending on how the client/server has been
configured.

so, this might be something you need to discuss with your admin if you
haven't already. and if you have, what was the result of the conversation.

-bruce