OT - Any Backup software for LINUX that will backup windows client & Server?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Sep 6 22:52:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 16:35 -0500, Jack Taffar wrote:
> Thanks Craig.  We currently use ArcServ.  I am just not happy with its
> capabilities.
----
just the fact that you are calling it ArcServe tells me that you are at
least 2 if not 3 versions behind.

BrightStor is rather stiff in options but very reliable and I love being
able to access it from any java enabled browser. I wouldn't use it if I
were the only one accessing it but if I had users that needed to
restore, report, etc., it works rather well.

Craig