silly question

Dave Gavin dgavin at davegavin.com
Thu Sep 8 04:30:20 UTC 2005

On Wed, September 7, 2005 11:59 pm, Globe Trotter said:
> how does one figure out where the swap partition in? my /etc/fstab says:
>
> LABEL=SWAP-hda5         swap                    swap    defaults        0
> 0
>
> but i can't figure this out from here....i guess i am looking for
> something
> like /dev/hdaX or so....
>
> Best wishes!
<SNIP>

cat /proc/swaps
Filename                                Type            Size    Used
Priority
/dev/hda2                               partition       2008116 1080    -1

 Dave

--
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed
out of a tube.  That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....