sharing printer with samba in FC4 (update)

Deepak Shrestha d8888pak at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 16:23:00 UTC 2005

Thanks Michael,

By the way it seems that i don't have
samba-confic-samba package installed. I tried to query
the rpm, it shows no result. but samba, samba-client
and samba-common are there.

my latest downloaded packages from samba site are:

samba-3.0.20-2.i386.rpm
samba-common-3.0.20-2.i386.rpm
samba-client-3.0.20-2.i386.rpm
samba-swat-3.0.20-2.i386.rpm

Is this what you've installed?

I will give it a try. Let you know what happened :-).
I am not feeling good about this but I will still give
a try.

Thanks for the advice!