Looking for a good entry level server board that plays well with FC3.

N. Johnson brack102 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 04:20:31 UTC 2005

I am looking for entry-level motherboard which works well under FC3 -
basically all the drivers are available.
It should also have the following:
- SATA support with RAID 1.
- Built in video.
- Built in GigE.

I was thinking about this board.
http://www.intel.com/design/servers/boards/se7221bk1-e/

However there is a posting which basically says it does not play well with
FC3.  Also Intel does not have any FC3 specific drivers.

I also find this board
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/tomcati7210.html
But I can't find information on how well this works with FC3.

Does anyone have any advise?  Any experience with the above two boards?

Any help would be great
Panos