thunderbird?

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Fri Sep 9 13:04:41 UTC 2005

On 09/09/2005 01:21 AM, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:
> - "Remove it immediately" means
>   - flag it as deleted
>   - hide it from view

Ah, interesting! I never tried that one, I was just looking around for a
"hide deleted messages" option :-)

> Have you found a way to set the default view for folders? I would like
> to have new folders sorted by Date, Descending, and Threaded.

No. Perhaps one should send a request for enhancement to them...

> I am beginning to doubt whether it's worth to mess around with GUI
> mailers when mutt can be easily configured to do all these things...

I tried mutt for a while but got lost in configuring it (have gone from
elm, that I used for years, started in 1987, to kmail a couple of years
ago, evolution, and now thunderbird)  But if one have gotten used to the
configurability of mutt, it seem to be a very competent mailer.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/