A further ctrl-alt-backspace mystery.

Berna Massingill bmassing at cs.trinity.edu
Sun Sep 11 16:47:46 UTC 2005

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 10:37:10AM +0300, Gilboa Davara wrote:

[ snip ]

>>  BTW, "DontZap" "False" is the default. You can delete it altogether.

That's what "default" should mean, all right, but ....

I work with the OP (akonstam), and I'm almost certain that on at least
one machine we observed different behavior when we explicitly included
"DontZap" "False" (versus not specifying either "True" or "False").
No, it doesn't make sense to me either.

-- blm