sound problem

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Mon Sep 12 12:55:43 UTC 2005

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 10:05:39AM +0100, harry weston wrote:
> Thank you Gilboa. Alsamixer shows the sliders none of which can be moved
> and the one on the left marked master looks very pallid and dead. Must
> be some installation notes somwhere but I have not yet located them. I
> do have speakers with internal switchable amplifiers but they do not
> help. Thank you also Alex, Regards, Harry.

Let us be clear. When yo use the right and left arrows to move to a
slider, you can't use the up and down arrows to adjust the height of
the slider that is highlighted?

Es brilig war.  Die schlichte Toven
	Wirrten und wimmelten in Waben;
Und aller-m"umsige Burggoven
	Dir mohmen R"ath ausgraben.
		-- Lewis Carrol, "Through the Looking Glass"
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484