Updated SquirrelMail from yum is CVS

Brian Gaynor briang at pmccorp.com
Mon Sep 12 21:06:07 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 22:51 +0200, Sasa Stupar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have updated my entire server (FC4) with yum -y update and using only the
> default repositories base and fedora-updates but I was surprised when I saw
> that now I have Squirrelmail version CVS.
> AFAIK CVS is not suppose to be there or am I mistaken?

>From Warren's Aug. 22 announcement (fedora-announce-list):

Update Information:

It probably is not a good idea to push a CVS snapshot here,
but upstream screwed up their 1.4.5 release and CVS contains
further fixes like PHP5 related stuff that might make
squirrelmail usable on FC4.  This snapshot worked on my
personal server for the past week, so hopefully it will be
good for everyone else too.

--
Brian Gaynor
www.pmccorp.com