Partitioning (Was - hi)

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Sep 17 04:54:53 UTC 2005

10GB is sufficient for any typical Fedora installation.   Back up your
data and remove the partitions with disk druid.

No one can tell you how much space to allocate to each partition, as
every individual will have different preferences and requirements.  My
own hard disk was manually partitioned in an unconventional manner, yet
no one can tell me what I'd done is wrong.

For more information, see
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/software/alpha-tools/redhat/ig/s1-guimode-partitioning.html