Help with Core 4 install off-list

Adam Boettiger boettiger at pobox.com
Sat Sep 17 06:48:55 UTC 2005

> if you were to bottom post rather than top post, it would be easier.

I thought it was protocol to top post?

> on Linux...
>
> sha1sum *iso --check SHA1SUM

Okay so really naïve question...

If I have not installed linux yet because I haven't booted the disks, and I
haven't booted the disks because I haven't used SHA1SUM to verify that they
are valid, how can I use linux to run SHA1SUM? From a terminal shell?

--
Adam Boettiger

NOTE: I value your time. If it is faster and easier
for you to reply to this message by phone, please
call my voicemail toll-free at (800) 205-1167.

If you need to reach me today, please call my mobile
listed below. Thank you.

boettiger at pobox.com
(971) 222-6385 mobile
(240) 337-2553 fax