Fedora 4 + Nagios + NRPE

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Sat Sep 17 18:37:45 UTC 2005

On a side note about this, I noticed you wanted to monitor hd space and
load.  Both of those thing and a number of others can be monitored via
SNMP.  There are nagios plugins out there that monitor snmp.  It would
be more efficient and less network intensive to monitor via SNMP than it
would be to monitor via SSH.  Check out:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/

	-Mike