Which release of Fedora is likely to ship w/ swsusp2 built-in?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Sep 17 19:21:27 UTC 2005

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/TestersGuide

> Also, testing suspend to disk shouldn't be very dangerous for my
> harddrive, i guess. The worst thing that could happen is a crash
> during re-boot, which one should be able to fix by running a rescue
> CD, correct?

It shouldnt cause any hardware problems. Use a dedicated system.
subscribe to the fedora-test list, read the archives and post queries
there. Alternatively there is a third party website providing software
suspend enabled kernels which was recently referred in the
fedora-desktop list. This might work for you. You are on your own with
this one though

http://mhensler.de/swsusp/index_en.php

regards
Rahul