Different Boot Problems on Different PCs

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Sun Sep 18 14:37:38 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I have an IDE drive, 45GB Western Digital, that has a number of
partitions, which contain Fedora3 and Windows. I transferred this drive
to PC B from A and it was booting ok. I switched it back to A to check
something and Windows boots fine, but Fedora3 just hangs at configuring
kernel parameters, forever. On switching it back to PC B, it loads, but,
the mouse is stuck. Windows on B gave the blue screen of death, but when
putting it back in A, it booted no problems. I have no idea why this is
happening. Anyone got a clue..?

BSOD Error Message:
***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF081B84C, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.