Grub doesn't install

Ian mogplus8 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 20 06:57:12 UTC 2005

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the response.
My problem is, though, that I can't boot FC4 at all, because grub didn't
get installed when I reinstalled FC4. The master boot record still
contains lilo from my install of Mandrake, and it won't boot FC4. So I
have no way of changing any grub settings. I think they call it stuck
between a rock and a hard place...
Ian