Evolution filters on FC4

yonas yonas at erimp3.com
Tue Sep 20 15:58:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have created a filter/rule based on the "To" filed on evolution by
right clicking on the message-> Create Rule from Message -> Filter on
Recipients.   then I choose to Move to a folder. I saved it and closed
and open it. But new messages still arrive at my INBOX rather than moved
to my folder even if it satisfies the filter rule.

I read some ppl have similar problems but theirs work if the new message
arrive while evolution was open but don't work if the message have
arrived while evolution was closed.

is there any know problem? Is there a way to manually run the filter
against the messages on INBOX?

I am getting my mail from FC3 machine with Sendmail and Dovecort IMAP
system.

thanks