Installation Problem on Dell Dimension 5100 EM64T

Amar Singh amarsingh_27 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 07:19:20 UTC 2005

Hi Group,

I am again putting the same mail anticipating some
help.

I downloaded the iso images of Fedora Core-4 (64 bits)
and installed it on

Dell Dimension 5100 EM64T (64 bits)

Now, when I start the computer, everything goes fine
but after entering the user name and password the
computer hangs up and stops responding.

I also tried intalling RedHat EL -4 for 64bits but
that is also not working.

Please help me with this,

Thanking you in anticipation,
Amar Singh