nvidia GEForce graphics card issue with FC4

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 14:10:22 UTC 2005

So your installation could actually connect to ftp.nvidia.com?

I can't connect during installation or even later, such as now (just  a
test)....

ncftp ftp.nvidia.com

NcFTP 3.1.9 (Mar 24, 2005) by Mike Gleason (http://www.NcFTP.com/contact/).
Connecting to ftp.nvidia.com...

Could not connect to ftp.nvidia.com -- try again later: Connection timed out.

Redialing (try 1)...

(hangs)

On the other hand,

ncftp download.nvidia.com
NcFTP 3.1.9 (Mar 24, 2005) by Mike Gleason (http://www.NcFTP.com/contact/).
Connecting to download.nvidia.com...

Microsoft FTP Service
Logging in...

Anonymous user logged in.
Logged in to download.nvidia.com.

ncftp / >

But this is no help because that script uses ftp.nvidia.com.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Many thanks!